Stevie Borne is the co-founder of SRSA Consulting. For the past 15 years she has led, coached and trained Agile software development teams around the world. Over time it became clear that in order for these teams to continue to be successful, their leaders also needed to grow and change how they led. This prompted Stevie to focus on leadership development coaching and training. In wanting to bring a fresh approach to typical Agile coaching, Stevie earned various Strengths-based certifications, which she uses regularly with her teams and their leaders.
Stevie has earned various certifications which she uses in her coaching and training including:
- Strengths Strategy Certified Coach (SSCC)
- Certified People Acuity Specialist (CPAS)
- Certified Strengths Strategies for Optional Performance (SSOP) Facilitator
- Certified Dale Carnegie Trainer
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner (CSP-CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster (CSP-CSM)
Stevie has experience working in a numerous industries including: Healthcare, Financial Services, Insurance, Marketing, higher education, and non-profits.
As a result of her extensive coaching and workshop experience, Stevie has presented at local, regional and global conferences including:
- Agile 2009
- Practical Agility 2009
- SEI Architecture Technology User Network (SATURN) Conference 2010
- Twin Cities Scrum Gathering 2014, 2015
- Global Scrum Gathering Minneapolis 2018
- Minnesota IIBA Professional Development Day 2018
In addition to her work with software teams and their leaders, Stevie has also coached non-profit leaders and Board of Director members. She spent three years as a Leadership Development Adjunct Instructor in the Masters of Arts in Transformational Leadership program at Bethel Seminary in St. Paul, MN.
Stevie can be reached directly here or connect with her on LinkedIn.